If you are looking for a place to have a special party or event, then The Saturday Club is the perfect space for you. Our clubhouse, a Tudor-style building modeled after William Shakespeare’s home in England, is on the National Register for Historic Places and is conveniently located in downtown Wayne, Pennsylvania, in the heart of the Main Line.
We are happy to help you with caterers, florists, and entertainment with our preferred lists or you may choose your own. We have a full service kitchen for all of your catering needs. The Saturday Club also has tables and chairs available for your use at no extra charge.
With our soaring wood-beamed ceiling and beautiful maple hardwood floor, our Clubhouse is also suitable for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, birthday parties, meetings, fundraising events, bar and bat mitzvahs, reunions, and all types of parties. The room also has an elevated stage, perfect for a band, DJ, and other performances such as dance/piano recitals.
- Capacity: 100 (seated dinner with dance area), 120 (cocktail/buffet reception)
- Charming Tudor-style cottage renovated to historic splendor
- Beautiful and spacious ballroom with hardwood floors
- Cathedral ceilings with wooden beams
- Elegant cushioned window seating
- Ornamental fireplace
- Elevated and curtained stage with grand piano suitable for bands, DJs, and performances
- Podium and projection screen available for meetings
- Portable sound system
- Commercial kitchen and serving area
- Custodial services available
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Wheelchair accessible
- All rentals include the use of the following: 12-60″ round tables, 8-8′ banquet tables, 4-4′ banquet tables, and 120 woooden folding chairs
At any time, please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions or to book your event. You may use the online Rental Inquiry Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610.688.9746.
To view the space in person, please feel free to stop by during our regular business hours on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays (holidays excepted) between the hours of 9am and 12pm or make an appointment. We are located at 117 West Wayne Avenue, across the street from the Radnor Public Library.
We look forward to helping you with your special event!