The Saturday Club Women & Children’s Consignment Sale is a great place to consign your clothes, shoes, and accessories. We offer consignors a generous 60-70% of sales, much higher than at a traditional consignment shop.
Consignors set their own prices and can opt-out of the 1/2 price sale. Consignors may opt to donate unsold merchandise to The Saturday Club, or pick it up on Sunday, April 30th from 10am – 1pm.
As a volunteer organization of women, The Saturday Club works to raise funds to help our mission and our philanthropic support of children’s and women’s charities in the greater Philadelphia region.
Consignors must register and receive a unique Consignor ID number (Register here). If you have consigned with us in the past, you will still need to register for each sale, but your Consignor ID number will remain the same year after year.
- New Consignor registration is $15. Returning Consignor registration is $10.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with two stamps is required for all consignors and must be received by drop-off. If you would like The Saturday Club to provide this envelope for you, there will be a $3 fee.
- Consignors must use the provided tags on page 12 of the Consignment Information Packet.
- Consignors who want unsold items returned to them MUST use yellow card stock tickets as described in the guidelines. Consignors who wish for unsold items to be returned are responsible for picking items up within the designated time frame: from 10am-1pm on Sunday, April 30th. Items not picked up will be donated to charity.
- Don’t have the time to tag your own items? Have our committee do it for you!
- You will receive 40% of selling prices and agree to have our committee do the pricing for you.
- The Consignment Committee must receive your items by April 19, 2017. Please select Drop & Consign when you register and we will email you to set up a drop off time.
- Spring cleaning and feeling generous? If you have women’s or children’s clothes that you wish to donate to the Club, please use this option.
- 100% of the proceeds will go to the Club and you will receive a tax receipt.
- The Consignment Committee must receive your donation by April 19, 2017. Please select Drop & Donate when you register and we will email you to set up a drop off time.
The Saturday Club Sale is known as a great place to find higher-end clothing and shoes for women and children as well as handbags, maternity clothing, baby/children’s toys and items, and higher-quality costume and trendy jewelry. We will happily accept higher-end and larger-scale toys such as American Girl dolls, ride-on toys, and train tables and sets.
For the April sale, we will accept SPRING & SUMMER items only.
What we can’t accept:
- Cribs or mattresses
- Loose books, small toys, or stuffed animals. We will only consider boxed collections, grouping and limited/special editions, depending on the items.
- Items that are stained, torn, extremely worn, outdated and/or out-of-style.
- Items that smell of smoke, mothballs or are otherwise damaged or unacceptable.
- Battery-operated toys that do not have working batteries included.
Please note: We can only accept baby equipment such as carseats, strollers, highchairs, and exersaucers if you have researched their recall status at http://www.cpsc.gov and attached a copy of these search results to the items. We will check for this document at drop-off. Baby equipment must also be of current style and in clean and excellent condition.
Yellow tagged items that are not picked up after the sale or are donated to the Club may be resold in another venue by The Saturday Club, or they may be donated to a charity that also supports women and children.
In the past, our donations have gone to Goodwill, the Neighborhood League, Marian’s Attic (the thrift shop of The Laurel House), and Cradles to Crayons. Select unsold merchandise may be kept for a future sale (with 100% of proceeds going to The Saturday Club).
All proceeds from these sales and the Consignment Sale overall benefit our philanthropic mission to support women and children.
The Consignment Information Packet. includes a paper consignor registration form (if not registering online), consignor information and guidelines, consignor checklist to help keep you organized, and price tag template (you will need this to print on the appropriate color card stock to make your price tags).