Consignors may use our tag template for tagging their items for sale. Click the button below to download and print.
Tips for tagging:
- We HIGHLY recommend that you use cardstock to print your tags. If you use regular printer paper, your tags will most likely fall off, and we cannot sell an item without a tag.
- All tags must be either pinned or attached via a tagging gun to the brand or size tag of the item. Please do NOT pin your items in the front. This damages items. Please make sure that your tags are secure. If the tag falls off, we cannot sell your item.
- Use WHITE cardstock for items that you will donate to The Saturday Club after the sale if it does not sell.
- Use YELLOW cardstock for items that you will pick-up if unsold.
- Saturday is our ½ price sale and anything that doesn’t sell will be sold at 50% the tagged price. If you do NOT want your item to be sold at the ½-price sale, you must indicate this with a LARGE RED DOT (a red Sharpie works great) on the lower right-hand corner of the tag. This only pertains to yellow tagged items. All white items will be sold at 50% off.