The Saturday Club, one of the oldest women’s non-profit organizations in both Pennsylvania and nationwide, today announced it will host its Annual Holiday Market at its historic Wayne clubhouse located at 117 West Wayne Avenue, on Tuesday, November 14 from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
Featuring local and national vendors, the event promises to provide incredible holiday shopping with an exclusive selection of art, jewelry, clothing, accessories, home décor, and gifts. During the 2017 Annual Holiday Market, each vendor will be auctioning off a gift or service to one lucky winner.
Participating vendors include:
- Arbonne: Makeup and skincare
- Beautycounter: Makeup and skincare
- Carolyn Keys Jewelry: Handmade modern jewelry
- Finley Peck Art Consultants: Original artwork
- Hathaway Hutton: Hand-painted bags
- Hilburn & Main Line Fashionista: Custom men’s clothing and personal styling
- India Hicks: Women’s clothing and accessories
- IsleField: Luxury sweaters and accessories
- Lavieve Boutique: Skincare & French table runners
- LFM Monograms: Personalized gifts and accessories
- Lila Fashion International: Women’s clothing, jewelry and accessories
- Lisa Quale Interiors: Home décor and gifts
- Lisi Lerch: Jewelry
- Main Line Candle Co: Artisan candle company
- Market PLAYce: Children’s clothing and toys
- Mert’s Nuts: Gourmet nuts, pretzels, and caramels
- MLW Showroom: Housewares and accessories
- Mushmina: Women’s clothing, jewelry, and accessories
- Nigel’s Bowties: Bowties for humans and pets
- Pampered Chef: Home cookware
- Patricia Adams Gifts: Gifts, clothing & accessories
- Sail to Sable: Women’s clothing
- Simply Gather: Home goods
- Stella & Dot: Jewelry and accessories
- Usborne Books & More: Children’s books
For more information about The Saturday Club’s Annual Holiday Market, please visit our website at http://saturdayclub.org/events-at-the-saturday-club/holiday-market/ or call 610.688.9746.
About The Saturday Club:
The Saturday Club of Wayne, Pennsylvania was established in 1886 and is among the oldest women’s clubs nationwide. A non-profit organization, The Saturday Club is dedicated to providing philanthropic support to women’s and children’s charitable organizations in the greater Philadelphia region with both financial contributions and volunteer service hours. The group celebrated its 129th anniversary in March 2015. For more information, please visit http://saturdayclub.org.