Consignors may use our tag template for tagging their items for sale. Click the button below to download and print.
Tips for tagging:
- We HIGHLY recommend that you use a tagging gun when attaching your tags. It will save both you and our volunteers time.
- We HIGHLY recommend that you use cardstock to print your tags. If you use regular printer paper, your tags will most likely fall off, and we cannot sell an item without a tag.
- All tags must be either pinned or tagging gunned to the brand or size tag of the item. Please do NOT pin your items in the front. This damages items. Please make sure that your tags are secure. If the tag falls off, we cannot sell your item.
- Use WHITE cardstock for items that you will donate to The Saturday Club after the sale if it does not sell.
- Use YELLOW cardstock for items that you will pick-up if unsold.
- Quick tips on non-clothing items:
- Shoes: use packing tape to secure one tag to each sole. Bring the original box if you have it.
- Sets: secure sets together using safety pins or a tagging gun.