The Grant Program represents the culmination of all the hard fundraising work our members do each year. We provide direct contribution of funds raised via our events to help support local charitable and philanthropic organizations that work to enrich the lives of women, children and families in the Greater Philadelphia region. While reviewing grant applications each year, we may also award free rentals of the clubhouse for an organization to use toward a fundraising event of their own.
We typically open our grant application in November each year with an early January deadline. The Philanthropy Committee will review all eligible applicants for consideration each new year. Grants are presented annually in April to the awarded organizations.
Non-profit organizations that wish to apply for a grant from The Saturday Club must:
- Be a local 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) designated non-profit organization
- Support our mission to benefit women, children and families in the Greater Philadelphia region
- Request funding for a specific project (meaning it cannot go towards general items, such as but not limited to fundraising drives, capital campaigns, travel expenses, salaries or benefits, stipends, political activities, religious purposes)
- Not have received funding from The Saturday Club in the last 5 years (Not sure? Check here.)
- Be able to provide the prior year’s operating budget and audited financial statement
We welcome all eligible local (Philadelphia region), non-profit organizations to apply for support via our grant application.
Please note: applicants must meet all requirements listed on the application page to be considered.