- This event has passed.
Club Cotillion- 5th & 6th Grades: Dining Etiquette & Manners
November 6, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Cotillion for 5th & 6th grade children is a series of six (6) classes held on Fridays from 7:00-8:00pm and one (1) special dining etiquette class on Friday, November 13, 2015 (6-8pm). One “snow date” is scheduled at the end if necessary due to a prior cancellation. Membership is open to 5th and 6th grade boys and girls. The membership fee is $260 for 2015. Each additional child from the same family receives a $10 discount for membership.
- Friday, October 9 – The Power of Social Skills
- Friday, October 16 – Face-to-Face & Electronic Communication
- Friday, October 23 – 50’s Theme Party – Teamwork & Leadership
- Friday, November 6 – Dining Etiquette & Manners
- Friday, November 13 – Special 2-hour Dinner Dance (Please note: extended class time 6-8pm)
- Friday, November 20 – Final Party & Parents Night
- Friday, December 4 – “Snow Date” if needed