- This event has passed.
Cotillion 2015- 3rd & 4th: Table Manners
November 6, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Cotillion for 3rd & 4th grade children is a series of five (5) classes held on Fridays from 5:30-6:30pm. One “snow date” is scheduled at the end if necessary due to a prior cancellation. Membership is open to 3rd and 4th grade boys and girls. The membership fee is $210 for 2015. Each additional child from the same family receives a $10 discount for membership.
- Friday, October 9 – Introduction to Social Skills
- Friday, October 16 – Manners in the New Millennium
- Friday, October 23 – Around the World Party – Making Good Choices
- Friday, November 6 – Table Manners
- Friday, November 13 – No Class
- Friday, November 20 – Final Party & Parents Night
- Friday, December 4 – “Snow Date” if needed