All Active members must fulfill the following requirements in order to remain in good standing with the Club.
- Meeting Attendance – Must attend a minimum of five Membership Meetings throughout the Club year. Members & their guests are expected to remain until the completion of the general meeting, which includes the program and/or presentation portion.
- Community Outreach – Must complete a minimum of three (3) Community Outreach service credits. At least one credit must be completed by participating in a group project, such as the Blood Drive.
- Ways & Means – Must complete a minimum of four (4) Ways & Means service credits. Two of these credits must be earned by working a Consignment Sale shift (Fall & Spring). One credit must be earned by participating in the Annual TSC Shuffle 5K & Kids Race. The remaining credit can be earned by a Ways & Means project of your choice.
- Club Service – Must complete a minimum of two (2) Club Service credits, one of which must be earned by participating in Tea Table.
- Dues – Active member dues are $150, and must be paid in full by June 1 each year.
Questions about credits and requirements should be directed to the VP of Internal Affairs.