If you are looking for a spacious, elegant venue to host a special party or event, The Saturday Club is the perfect space for you! Our ballroom’s party space can accommodate 150 guests for a standing cocktail party, 120 for a seated dinner, or 100 for a seated dinner with a dancing area.
One of the nation’s first women’s clubs, The Saturday Club continues to enjoy the support of a thriving membership that serves local organizations through philanthropy and volunteerism. Our rental income helps us preserve and maintain this historic treasure for our local community.
We can happily provide you with recommendations for caterers, florists, and entertainment with our preferred lists, or you may choose your own. We have a full-service kitchen for all of your catering needs. The Saturday Club also has tables and chairs available for your use at no extra charge.
Host Your Special Event
With our soaring wood-beamed ceiling and beautiful maple hardwood floor, our Clubhouse is suitable for weddings, receptions, corporate parties and events, birthday and anniversary parties, showers, and much more!
Features & Highlights
- Capacity: 100 (seated dinner with dance area), 120 (cocktail/buffet reception), 150 (standing cocktail party)
- Charming Tudor-style cottage renovated to historic splendor
- Beautiful and spacious ballroom with hardwood floors
- Cathedral ceilings with wooden beams
- Elegant cushioned window seating
- Ornamental fireplace
- Elevated and curtained stage with grand piano suitable for bands, DJs, and performances
- Podium and projection screen available for meetings
- Commercial kitchen and serving area
- Custodial services available
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Wheelchair accessible
- All rentals include the use of the following: 12-60″ round tables, 8-8′ banquet tables, 4-4′ banquet tables, and 120 wooden folding chairs
I selected this venue for my baby shower and I cannot say enough good things about the space and the staff here. Joyce and Chris were a pleasure to work with – so accommodating and super sweet. The venue is BEAUTIFUL. Our event was on a Sunday but luckily no one booked an event the prior Friday and Saturday so we basically got 2 full days to set up the hall. Joyce was very responsive whenever I had any questions and Chris was so helpful on the day of the event and during setup. It truly is a beautiful space and you can do so much with it! It was perfect and just what I had in mind for my shabby chic baby shower ????
Nida, on Yelp.com
For more information, rental fees, photos, and more, please view the links in the sidebar. For additional questions or to book your event, please fill out our rental inquiry form, call us at 610.688.9746 or contact us online.
We look forward to helping you plan your special event!