WAYNE, PA – October 24, 2018 – The Saturday Club, one of the oldest women’s non-profit organizations in both Pennsylvania and nationwide, today announced it will host its Annual Holiday Market at its historic Wayne clubhouse located at 117 West Wayne Avenue, on Tuesday, November 13 from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
Featuring local and national vendors, the event promises to provide incredible holiday shopping with an exclusive selection of art, jewelry, clothing, accessories, home décor, and gifts. During the 2018 Annual Holiday Market, each vendor will be auctioning off a gift or service to one lucky winner.
Participating vendors include:
- Artemis Design Co: One-of-a-kind shoes
- Barspoon: Cocktail mixers
- Beautycounter: Makeup and skincare
- cBOP: Baby & children’s clothing and accessories
- Crush on Creative: Personalized gifts and décor
- Gilbert & Evans: Men’s, women’s, baby apparel & accessories
- Hathaway Hutton: Hand-painted bags
- Hilburn & Main Line Fashionista: Custom men’s clothing and personal styling
- McLaughlin: Women’s & men’s clothing and accessories
- Jetty Betty: Women’s apparel
- Luke & Lillian: Monogrammed gifts and accessories
- Lily Lough Jewelry: Jewelry
- Lisa Quale Interiors: Home décor and gifts
- Lisi Lerch: Jewelry
- Main Line Candle Co: Artisan candle company
- Matilda Jane: Women’s clothing
- Maureen Boyd Designs: Art
- MLW Showroom: Housewares and accessories
- Sail to Sable: Women’s clothing
- Scout & Cellar: Wine
- Simply Gather: Home decor
- Stella & Dot: Jewelry and accessories
- Sweet Occasion: Baked goods
- Thirty One: Bags and stationery
- Usborne Books & More: Books
- Young Living: Essential Oils
For more information about The Saturday Club’s Annual Holiday Market, please visit our website at http://saturdayclub.org/events-at-the-saturday-club/holiday-market/ or call 610.688.9746.
About The Saturday Club:
The Saturday Club of Wayne, Pennsylvania was established in 1886 and is among the oldest women’s clubs nationwide. A non-profit organization, The Saturday Club is dedicated to providing philanthropic support to women’s and children’s charitable organizations in the greater Philadelphia region with both financial contributions and volunteer service hours. The group celebrated its 132nd anniversary in March 2018. For more information, please visit http://saturdayclub.org.